Sunday, March 28, 2010

I think Spring is finally getting here. It is 52 out and sunny - just a perfect day for Palm Sunday! Church was wonderful, the weather is super, and I can even hang some clothes out on the line! Thank you God for your blessings.

After I posted this page the other day with the white background, I decided it looked really stark; so I reworked it with some color and now like it a lot better.

The new page I am posting for today is of my Great Grandmother Johanna. My Dad always spoke highly of her. I think she must have been a very special lady.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Good! The Post a Comment is working for me now! Mom I absolutely love this layout! I realize I've already seen it, but I just had to post it also! So beautifully old fashioned! You amaze me with your heritage pages!

    ReplyDelete