Sunday, June 22, 2014

Well the joke is on me. Toby is now 4 1/2 months old and he is 48 pounds. What am I going to end up with. It wouldn't be so bad except he is sooooo bull-headed and only listens if he feels like it. He is so strong that I can hardly hold on to him sometimes.  Other times he is an angel and just listens to everything.  Go figure; I don't know quite what to do with him.  We are having him fixed on July 7 and he is losing some of those nasty needle baby teeth, so maybe there is hope. I sure hope so, or it will be a long 12 or 13 years. We probably should have taken the female. My mistake for not listening to my instincts.

I was just re-reading this and it sound like I don't love him, which isn't true. I really do love him, but sometimes just get so discouraged.  Since I wrote this, Gabe and I took him out and played Monkey-in-the-middle with two tennis balls with him and he had a great time. He ran back and forth as we threw the one ball and the whole time had the other tennis ball in his mouth!  Silly guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment