Saturday, November 28, 2009

Post Thanksgiving

I have managed to get my Christmas cards designed and have half of them made. I've started my Christmas letter and have the decorations down from the attic of the garage. I got the fabric for Gracie's Christmas dress today, so I am making progress. : ) Somehow, amazing as it seems, I always manage to get everything done on time. I really haven't figured that out yet, but I think maybe I have a guardian angel that sews or something!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Jenny and Steve hosted it at their home this year and I had a glorious time just being a guest instead of doing the whole dinner. We all chipped in and brought different dishes and we had a fantastic meal. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family.






No comments:

Post a Comment