Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm not real good at this

Well I was sure I wouldn't let this go this long, but life seems to get in the way. I presently am up to my ears in alligators trying to get ready for Christmas. Don't know what my problem is this year, but am so very unorganized; it is terrible!

We are in the middle of a major winter storm, after little or no snow all of October and November, it actually looks pretty good. Just wish no one had to drive in it. We got about 10 inches to a foot today, and now the lake effect is supposed to kick in so we should get a lot more tonight and tomorrow. That's one thing about living up here, in the almost 40 years I've been here; we've only had one green Christmas, and even that one we had snow by Christmas night.

This must be it for today. I'd better go address Christmas cards now that I finally have them all made!

No comments:

Post a Comment